Covid-19 hygiene protocol
- What health and safety measures are in place to protect customers and professionals in light of the Coronavirus (Covid-19)?
- blow LTD Hygiene Protocol - what should I expect to happen during my blow LTD service?
- What is the Hygiene & PPE Surcharge for?
- Will your Covid-19 hygiene measures remain in place after July 19th?
- I am feeling unwell and showing symptoms of the Coronavirus (covid-19), can I cancel my appointment?
- Do I have to wear a mask in my home?
- See all 7 articles
The blow LTD at-home service
- How does the blow LTD beauty on-demand service work?
- What areas and locations do you service?
- How much does it cost to book with blow LTD?
- What are your first and last booking times?
- Who are blow LTD's beauty professionals?
- You've launched in new areas of Surrey and Kent, which towns and cities are you operating in?
Cut & colour
- What should I expect during my blow LTD at-home hair colour service?
- Does my blow LTD hair colour service include a consultation & when and how will this happen?
- What brands will my beauty professional use for my blow LTD hair colour service?
- Do you offer an ammonia free hair colour service?
- What is a patch test and will I be required to complete one before my blow LTD hair colour service?
- My hair colour patch test hasn’t arrived yet, what should I do?
- See all 15 articles
- Which blow dry service is right for me?
- Should my hair be wet prior to my blow dry appointment?
- What is a Brazilian Keratin Treatment?
- Do I need to wash my hair before my beauty professional arrives?
- How should I prepare for my hair appointment?
- Can I see your blow dry looks menu?
- See all 9 articles
- Which makeup look is best for me?
- I have a photo of the makeup look I'm after, can I show this to my beauty professional?
- What makeup products will my beauty professional use?
- I have sensitive skin, are your makeup services suitable for me?
- How should I prepare for my makeup appointment?
- What should I expect to happen in my makeup service?
- See all 8 articles
- Should I book an OPI Classic or OPI Gel nail service?
- I need gel removal - how will my professional remove my gel polish?
- How should I prepare for my nail appointment?
- How often should I book a nail service?
- Which nail colours will my professional bring to my appointment?
- Does my OPI pedicure include a foot scrub and hard skin removal?
- See all 9 articles
- What's the difference between LVL and lash extensions?
- What is the difference between LVL and a traditional lash perm?
- What’s the difference between Classic Lash Extensions and Russian Volume?
- What are Express Lash Extensions?
- How should I prepare for my lash appointment?
- What should I expect to happen in my lash extension service?
- See all 16 articles
Facials & Peels
- Which Million Dollar Facial is right for me?
- What is Million Dollar Microneedling?
- What is Million Dollar Dermaplaning?
- How should I prepare for my Million Dollar Facial?
- What are the aftercare steps I need to take following my Million Dollar Facial?
- What are the aftercare steps I need to take following my Million Dollar Peel?
- See all 21 articles
- What are the services I cannot have if I am pregnant?
- What is a contraindication?
- Are there any pre-existing medical conditions that mean I can't have a hair service?
- Are there any pre-existing medical conditions that mean I can't have a makeup service?
- Are there any pre-existing medical conditions that mean I can't have a nail service?
- Are there any pre-existing medical conditions that mean I can't have a lash service?
- See all 10 articles
Cancelling and amending bookings
I want to make a booking
Before your appointment
- How do I prepare for my appointment?
- When do I need to be ready to answer the door?
- How will I know who my stylist is and who to expect at the door?
- How do I contact my beauty professional?
- What happens if my stylist is running late to my booking?
- What happens if I'm running late to a booking?
- See all 7 articles
During your appointment
- Does blow LTD do wedding bookings?
- What’s the difference between blow LTD wedding services and the blow LTD on-demand service?
- What areas do you cover for weddings?
- Are your wedding professionals vetted?
- What should I expect from my wedding trial and why is it important?
- When should I book my trial?
- See all 17 articles
About our beauty bars
Find answers to our most common questions
For more details, please see our updated terms ...
To ensure the health and safety of both our cus...
A temporary surcharge of £3.50 has been added t...
You can amend the date or time of your booking ...
We operate a 48 hour cancellation and amendment...
You can now amend your booking using the blow L...
Welcome to our Contact Us page, we look forward...