Bookings can be made via the blow LTD app available on iOS or Android. Simply browse our menu and select your preferred service; then follow our simple booking process to choose the date, time and location that works for you.

We highly recommend booking via the blow LTD app as this allows for the very best experience and complete account management. However if you prefer, bookings can be made online here via our website.

Once you have made a booking, it then goes in to a 'matching' process where the system automatically finds an available beauty professional who is in the right area, and trained in the right skill.

If a professional cannot be automatically found, it falls to our fulfilment team to manually try and find one. They do this by looking at where professionals are currently booked in, contacting other customers to see if they can maybe move their appointment time slightly and other techniques. It's essentially a big puzzle with lots of moving parts but it's their job to make sure we fulfill as many as possible!

On average we fill about 98% of the bookings, with the remaining 2% being either rearranged, cancelled by the customer or unfortunately turned down by us. Turning down a booking is really the very last thing that we want to do, and only happens once we've exhausted all other options.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Comments

0 comments

Article is closed for comments.