For more details, please see our updated terms and conditions.
Your health and safety are our absolute priority at this time, so to protect you and your beauty professional we have introduced enhanced hygiene and safety protocols for all at home beauty services. You can now relax knowing that your blow LTD vetted and tested beauty professional will look after you in the safest way possible.
As the leader in expert beauty to home services in the UK, we have been working with the Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and industry trade organisations to create best practice COVID-19 hygiene protocols to protect you and your beauty professional during your services.
It will now be compulsory for every blow LTD beauty professional to:
- Wear a clinical-grade, three-ply mask and be equipped with disposable gloves and a disposable apron to wear during your appointment. All shoes and extra bags will not be carried into the house.
- Carry and deploy a checked and regulated kit containing antiviral soap, a thermometer, disposable towels, wipes and sprays to sanitise hands, tools and any surface areas involved in your service.
- Hold a Barbicide COVID-19 certificate for hygiene, issued for the professional beauty industry.
- Sign up to the NHS COVID Symptom Tracker to monitor daily health, including a temperature check before your service.
- Absolutely not work if feeling unwell.
Find out exactly what to expect during your service here.
What we ask from you
During this time of heightened health and safety, we kindly ask you to prepare for your blow LTD appointment in the following ways:
- Get in touch with our customer service team if you are unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms to rearrange your upcoming booking - no matter how last minute!
- We are sorry we cannot serve you at the moment if you, or anyone in your household, is considered to be a vulnerable person at this time.
- Please wear a face mask during your service to protect yourself and your beauty professional.
- Choose an area for your service which is close to the entrance or well ventilated by open doors or windows. Plus, ensure other members of your household are not in the same room during your service.
- Ensure your beauty professional has easy access to hand-washing facilities.
- Clean and disinfect the service area both before and after your appointment.