Our expert hair colour team are salon-trained professionals who use only premium professional hair colour from brands including L’Oreal, Wella and Aveda. Your colour appointment will include a zoom consultation to help find your perfect, bespoke shade and an at home appointment with a hygiene-certified professional. You will have the option of adding a ‘cut and blow dry’ or a ‘blow dry’ to your colour service for a full hair makeover!
How does it work?
- Choose the colour service you would like from our new Cut & Colour menu online or on the blow LTD app.
- Book a time, date and place that suits you – slots will be available five days in advance to allow time for a patch test.
- A patch test will be sent to you by First Class post to check you have no allergic reaction to the products used in your service.
- You will be emailed an invitation for a zoom consultation with a blow LTD colour expert to discuss the shade and look you are after.
- On the day of your booking, your hair will be coloured using premium professional products. After your hair is washed (by you or your professional) it will be expertly finished with a blow dry. Add a cut when you book, for a full hair makeover.
How should I prepare?
Please make sure you are ready on time to start your service with dry hair (it should be reasonably clean). Prepare a space with good lighting, a chair, a mirror, and a table where the kit can be laid out for your service. The area should also have a power point nearby for the blow dry.
Please provide your own shampoo and conditioner for hair washing as your beauty professional will not carry these in their kit. To purchase from our edit of premium hair care products, please visit https://shop.blowltd.com/