- Please prepare a warm and quiet space for your facialist to set up their massage table, ideally 2x2 metres, and two towels.
- Wash your face and neck with a non-oily, non soap based cleanser before your professional arrives.
- Do not use Retin-A or other exfoliating creams 24-72 hours prior to your treatment.
- You should refrain from waxing or tanning the skin for a few days prior to your treatment.
- Please note, this service is not suitable for you if you have any of these existing medical conditions.
- All Million Dollar Facial treatments will leave your skin glowing with visible product so we recommend booking it at least 48 hours ahead of an event.
How should I prepare for my Million Dollar Facial?
Please sign in to leave a comment.